All Tracy Wall artworks
are available for purchase
unless otherwise noted.
Contact Tracy at email@example.com for
individual pricing information.
Some images allow for a closer look. Click on it and see!
Leave a comment! I’d love to hear what you have to say!
This is what the blog world is all about: connections.
I welcome your thoughts, comments, concerns, questions, quips and quotes after each or any of the posts on this blog. Thank you!!
1) Click on the title of the post you'd like to comment about.
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the box, and type in what you have to say.
3) Hit "Submit Comment"!
- Small details….
- “Quart Study”
- “Warmth of Gold” and a restart
- Finally getting into the Holiday spirit
- “Gift of Gold” for the Holiday Miniatures Show
- “Adirondacks in Summer”
- Unleashing and “Laws of Motion” detail
- “Laws of Motion” and Art for Horses
- “Lunch Rush” and Painting at the Olympics?
- “Colfax Lights” and a Feature!
July 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: cereal
Cheerful 11″ x 14″ oil on gallery-wrapped canvas ©Tracy Wall Finish your breakfast and plan to stop on down to Abend Gallery to see my Solo Exhibition. I’ll be there painting 11:00-3:00ish, so come down say “hello” and see the … Continue reading
“Where in the Bowl are You?” 30″ x 30″ oil on gallery-wrapped canvas ©Tracy Wall Opening Reception tonight at Abend Gallery for my Solo Exhibition. Please stop by and say hello if you can! While painting this one, I got … Continue reading
Detail from “Where in the Bowl are You?” 30″ x 30″ oil on gallery-wrapped canvas ©Tracy Wall Creating a solo exhibit has been a new challenge for me. What to paint, what to paint? I have so many different subjects … Continue reading
Cereal Collaboration (2 of 2) (sold) 36″ x 36″ oil on gallery-wrapped canvas ©2013 Tracy Wall Here’s the second half of the pair for Children’s Hospital Colorado. They hang on the same wall in the Pediatric ICU, about six feet … Continue reading