This show has come and gone. It was a bit of a disappointment with incredibly low attendance. Too, it was hotter than hot which doesn’t exactly invite people out. I’ve got to believe that there was a reason for me being there whether it was someone I met, a new venue I learned about or some other connection. I did get good feedback on the 6 new pieces I exhibited. On to prepping for the next exhibit in a coffee place in a few weeks.
All Tracy Wall artworks
are available for purchase
unless otherwise noted.
Contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org for
individual pricing information.
Some images allow for a closer look. Click on it and see!
Leave a comment! I’d love to hear what you have to say!
This is what the blog world is all about: connections.
I welcome your thoughts, comments, concerns, questions, quips and quotes after each or any of the posts on this blog. Thank you!!
1) Click on the title of the post you'd like to comment about.
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the box, and type in what you have to say.
3) Hit "Submit Comment"!
- Small details….
- “Quart Study”
- “Warmth of Gold” and a restart
- Finally getting into the Holiday spirit
- “Gift of Gold” for the Holiday Miniatures Show
- “Adirondacks in Summer”
- Unleashing and “Laws of Motion” detail
- “Laws of Motion” and Art for Horses
- “Lunch Rush” and Painting at the Olympics?
- “Colfax Lights” and a Feature!